- To provide education in a happy and secure environment where children can thrive and achieve personal excellence.
- To offer a broad, balanced curriculum embracing the seven areas of learning in The Early Years Foundation Stage and the National Curriculum throughout the school with emphasis on Literacy and Numeracy.
- To prepare boys at 7+ and girls at 11+ to take up places in schools that are best suited to their needs.
- To develop independent thinking and an ability to express thoughts, feelings and opinions and develop creativity and imagination.
- To be inclusive and respectful of the unique value of each individual, encouraging them to play their part in expressing themselves, within the family life of the school and in the wider world, whilst retaining Lyonsdown’s Christian values.
- To encourage the development of confident, caring individuals and allow pupils opportunities to develop their own human values, learning respect for the feelings of others and developing confidence and self-esteem.
- To develop pupils’ confidence to participate in physical activities and to develop their presentation skills.
- To work in partnership with parents and to provide a high degree of pastoral care, enabling pupils to grow and look forward to being part of the modern world.
Request an Information Pack
Download a Registration Form
For more information on Lyonsdown School contact us on
020 8449 0225